Invest in a future landmark: Marriott Hotel in Kishinev, Rep. of Moldova.
Republic of Moldova is becoming a very attractive location for 5-star investments, especially its capital city, Kishinev. Not only that every year the number of visiting foreign tourists and businessmen increases, but also the economy is taking an upward turn backed up by major investments from all over Europe, former Soviet states, SUA and Middle East. That’s why GGH is developing a Marriott Hotel in the best location of Kishinev and the entire Moldova. This luxury hotel will be located in the heart of the capital, surrounded by numerous landmarks – The Parliament Building, The Presidential Palace, The National Arts Museum (Hertz’s Villa). The completed hotel will feature 209 rooms, 4 restaurants, 2 bars, luxury shops and conference halls for any kind of business or private functions. There is also the option for constructing an up to 20-storey residential & office building attached to the hotel, complete with parking lots, fitness center, SPA, restaurants and maintenances services.
Benefits for investors:
- the best location in Kishinev and in the entire Republic of Moldova
- just 50% of the plot has been developed and there is the option to increase the size of the project by constructing an up to 20-storey residential & office building
- there is a great forecast regarding the occupancy rates and the revenue per room with relatively low operations costs
- GOP of 50% and annual high returns.
- exit position within 5 - 7 operational years with at least 150% ROIC